Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, Monday...It Was All I Hoped It Would Be

We started with some coffee...Katie and I cried in Starbucks about how soon I'm moving away.
Then we did some shopping in Newport/Costa Mesa...Katie bought a postcard necklace (It says "I Love You"...and she bought it because she "loves mail")
Ryanne bought a new wallet that she was REALLY excited about...and then she opened it at the lunch table and Katie went nuts for it too.
Bethany bought two shirts and (evidently) a water bottle.

We had lunch at Rooster Cafe which was delicious. I can't wait to go back there.

After a shopping morning, Katie and I went to my house to do some work (emails, modge-podging, listening to messages, etc). While we did this, we watched some VH1 Top 100 music videos of the '90's...I tivoed #90-1, so please don't spoil it for me!

Then we went to Courtney's baby shower...
Katie won her e-bay auction!
And we just finished Definitely, Maybe which was so so good. (Ryan Reynolds and New York City...)

Now I get to lay in my bed and read a book...
What a great day.

7 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

You have a fun-filled life! Now THAT'S your JULIE Hibbard DNA kicking in again!
:)

Julie Hibbard said...

PS
Awesome use of the Mama's and Papa's line...

Jaclyn Parker said...

WOW! what a day!

Janelle Kelly said...

Sounds like quite a great day! Oh and definitely, maybe...such a great movie.

Jen Panunzio said...

Can I just tell you that I love all your titles for your posts! They make me laugh out loud!! You are so creative! P.S. I left you a comment under your math post...you know I had to!! :)

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

What a better day you had...beats thinking about being stalked, being hit by a car, astroids and having someone open fire on you!

Bethany said...

So much fun! I love us!