Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Like a Race Horse

Today, we had a two-and-a-half hour staff meeting...and in the end, I had to run to the bathroom...On my way out, I was thinking that it might be funny to post this story:

I was eleven years old. I went to see The Fugitive in the movie theater.
I drank a soda because I was too young to know that it was a bad idea.
I felt the urge to go to the bathroom right as he escaped from the train.
So, needless to say, I had a while to go.
I was too afraid to miss the end...so I waited until the credits began to go.

Never before had I ever needed to use the bathroom more.
And never again.

But today, I was reminded about that day...and I thought I would share it with you.

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

That is an amazing recollection! I think a great title for this would be, "To pee or not to pee..."
:)

neely said...

you are lucky! i have a weak bladder...i feel that urge daily!

Jessica Torres said...

Oh man...I hate it when that happens...

at least you didn't have "the dream", right?

Suefalla said...

You are describing my life... I always have to run to the bathroom these days... that Gio!!!