Monday, June 09, 2008

Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel

Tonight, the Moine wedding party took a trip to Angel Stadium.
I rode up to the game with Jonathan, Ryanne, Katie and Jaime.
Ryanne did her impression of the dramatic chipmunk...
Jonathan took Gene Autry Way, which most of us thought was a bad idea...when it turned out to be MUCH faster, he asked for a written apology from each of us.
Katie immediately pulled out a stack of post-its and wrote "I always believed"...with an Angel's logo...hilarious.
We arrived in time to catch the National Anthem (from the parking lot)...it was Bobble-head night. Lucky for us, we sold our bobble heads for $5 each on our way to buy a giant hot dog in the Family Zone...excellent!

When we got to our seats, we bought a bag of popcorn and a soda...Hayden, Katie, Landon and I shared the peanuts...but Landon was greedy at the end and ate the last fifteen or so in one bite.
Hayden and I wrote a haiku about it:
I went to the lake.
I caught a giant selfish.
Its name was Landon.
My mom was at the game, too...She came by to say hello.
Ryanne and I bought some tasty Ruby's shakes (hoping to miss an inning or two...nine innings is a lot!) Turns out we each got stomach aches instead.

Oh, and Katie's dad was the camera operator for tonight's game. She kept yelling, "Dad!", but from where we were sitting, he couldn't hear us. Maybe next time.

No comments: