Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Day (in) L.A.

I spent the day in LA with the Nelson brothers.
We went to the Beverly Center to buy Sam some job interview clothing...and Jesse bought a sweet purse (for photography tools). I walked out empty-handed...and then we passed this geographic gift. The boys were great sports about hanging in a high-end shoe store and I was a little too excited to make the purchase.They are so pretty...and they smell delicious...I love them.
I'm tempted to wear them to my tattoo appointment tomorrow, just to wear them everywhere.
Seriously...I am wearing them to work this week...and to the McNeff/Hodge wedding on Sunday. I love them.

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

C'est Manifique!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Sorry grand daughter but shoes is shoes...they all look alike...
still luvya tho...

Jessica Torres said...

Oh, you know I'm jealous!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Where do you get all your money? I'm sure I make more money than you and I have to buy my shoes at Famous Footwear or TJ Maxx if I want the fancy ones.

T said...

Did you know there is a Christian Louboutin boutique at South Coast Plaza? It is gorgeous.