Thursday, June 26, 2008

Eye Don't Know What's Happening

On the way back to work tonight, I got something in my eye.

It turned red and swelled up...so much so that I was winking at the Taco Bell drive-thru employee and had to say, "I'm sorry. I have something in my eye. I'm not trying to be all creepy winking at you."

So, for the next few hours at work I tried to calm it down...cool water, fresh air, no more rubbing...but still, at 10, when Katie came in, she said, what's happening? Why is your eye all red?

I put some drops in and it stopped burning...and watering...and the swelling went down.

But then I came home to find that the pupil had dilated to twice its usual size.
Can you tell? My left eye. Maybe you can't tell, which really just makes this whole thing funnier.

2 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

oh man i can tell!!

Jessica Torres said...

eye can tell...

but, dang do your eyelashes look good!