Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Was Tagged By Jessica

Five things on my to-do list today:
-Laundry
-Wildside Budget
-Make a Speed-Dating Game
-Figure out an end-of-the0year party for my JH girls
-Laugh

Five snacks I enjoy
-Unsalted, raw almonds
-Starbucks
-Dark Chocolate Toblerone (this is a recent add)
-Frozen See's dark chocolate molasses chips
-Doritos

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
-Take my friends on vacation(s)
-Go to Kenya
-Move to New York
-Shop (specifically for a Louis Vuitton over-night bag and a pair or two of Christian Louboutins)
-Throw a really big party

Five places I have lived
-RSM, CA
-London, England
-Lake Forest, CA
-Soon to be Kenya
-Someday NYC and London (again)

Five bad habits I have
-Biting my nails
-Laughing too loud
-Not exercising
-Cracking my knuckles
-Drinking too much coffee

Five jobs I have held
-Kingdom Kids
-Jr. High Intern
-Steve Rutenbar's Assistant
-Starbucks Barista
-Jr. High Weekend Coordinator

No comments: