Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Nighttime, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing...

I wish I had some Nyquil right now...

I hate sneezing (well, I love the relief of sneezing, but hate the obvious spread of germs). I hate making that gross sniffling noise all day. I hate that my laughter turns in to gross hacking...I hate the echo in our office that makes all of these noises so loud that it seems as though I am announcing my sickness.

I wore a dress to work today and I'm planning to wear one tomorrow too, because even though I feel sick doesn't mean I should look sick.

I really wish there were big beautiful flowers outside my office window so I could look at them all day...that has to make someone feel better too, right?

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I am sorry you are not feeling good! Go buy yourself a big bottle of Nyquil, a bigger bottle of Dayquil and GIANT bouquet of Gerbera Daisies! You will feel better so much quicker!
Take care of yourself...
(Glad to hear you are going to work sick tho --that's my girl!)

Gina Vistaunet said...

I would have brought you over some Nyquil if you called me!!!

Jessica Torres said...

I'm with you on the looking good part...

hope you feel better soon!