Saturday, February 09, 2008

DV--R You Kidding Me?

Last night, I sat down to watch some shows on my DVR...and I noticed that the "previously on" contained scenes I hadn't seen...so I paused and searched through my DVR List to see if, maybe, I had missed an episode. Nothing there.
So, I chalked it up to DVR malfunctions.

Then, this morning, I turned on a different show and the same thing happened.

BOO!

I know the benefits of modern technology...I could find these episodes online...or set them to record next time, but still...

A minor tragedy has taken place in my home...just thought I would share it.

2 comments:

TSHarrison said...

This has happened to me on a couple of occasions and it's really, really annoying.

ponch0 said...

Oh this happens to me repeatedly...super aggrivating. //: