Thursday, January 17, 2008

They're Grrrr-rrrey!

I got all the way to Target this morning before realizing I was definitely under-dressed for the weather...So I bought a new shirt and jacket while shopping for weekend supplies.

All day I kept noticing that my hands were dirty...it was really weird. I washed my hands probably a dozen times, and every time the water would turn gray.

I put some pajamas on when I got home and finally put two-and-two together.
The new shirt I had purchased was leaking dye on my hands...my armpits are completely gray from the stupid dye. It's actually really funny-looking.

7 comments:

sunshine said...

hahaha. that happened to me one time.

my hands were cold so i had my legs crossed and sandwitched my hands in between them, and they were blue after that. haha new jeans...yeah.

Jessica Torres said...

I posted a crazy "realization" story today too...your post SO reminded me of it :)

Unknown said...

Picture! JG

Julie Hibbard said...

I have had this happen with BLUE shirts (from Target too!) Be careful when you wash it! Everything in the load will turn grey too!
:)

Cole said...

wow. if that happened to me I don't know what I'd do!

Matt Jensen said...

sounds like my blue ass when i bought those jeans in new york.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

hahahaha incredible