Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cheese Forgive Me, I Can't Stop Loving You

I read on my friend's blog that there is a shortage of cheese poetry in the world.
I've decided to make a dent in the deficit.
So, I challenged about twenty students to write poems about cheese.

So far, Kayla has posted!

I will re-post or link to each here for all to enjoy.

Here's my contribution:

For an afternoon snack, I am easy to please
I'm completely content with a nice block of cheese
Cheddarella? My favorite! Though I also like String,
On a fresh deli sandwich, some Goat cheese is the thing
Macaroni and cheese, I like more than the rest,
And the specially-shaped noodles hold the cheese mix the best.


Okay...your turn!

TS, you're welcome.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

If you're trying to please me, it's really a breeze,
just whip out a big plate of fresh fruit and cheese.
Oh big salads--just load them with crumbles of bleu...on crackers, I'd rather have Gouta, it's true.
In Paris dessert is Jack, Swiss or Cheddar. But I have to admit, chocolate cake sounds much better.

sunshine said...

you are amazing.

stop it.

Gina Vistaunet said...

If asked if I'd like some cheese, I would have to say, no, please. I'm not a big fan
if it comes in a can,
So please don't give me some cheese.
Gina

Cheese cheese the magical dairy,
it looks pretty good except when its hairy,
I love it so much, it smooth to the touch,
Its orange and yummy and creamy.
My mom love McDreamy.
Thatcher