Saturday, January 12, 2008

Alone-ly? Not Me.

I really enjoy being alone.
Don't get me wrong, I love to hang...to be loud, to laugh, to go out and be.

But I do love some alone time, too.

I love to come home, put on some pajamas, and turn on the TV.
I love to have a bowl of ice cream or a glass of chocolate milk.
I love reading blog posts, writing posts, checking email, checking myspace.

I love not having to make conversation.

I love crawling in bed with a book and a water bottle...and reading until I can't keep my eyes open anymore.



What do you do when you spend some time alone?

3 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

blog, read blogs, and sleep :)

Anonymous said...

I second all this except without the icecream and with a dog :D

Heather McTaggart said...

I love my family BUT I REALLY love when I get a chance to be in my home ALONE once and a while! It's so refreshing when the family walks back in. I also enjoy shopping alone once and a while.