Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Question Man Has All of the Answers

Every once-in-a-while I like to play "the Question Game".
It works like this: One person asks a question--any question--and everyone in the circle answers. Then, the next person asks a question and everyone answer...this continues until everyone has asked a question.

I think it's a pretty fun way to pass a long car ride or even to get to know a new group of friends.

My old favorite question:
"If you could invite 3 celebrities to your birthday party (couples count as one guest), who would you invite?"

My new favorite question:
"If you could invite an elderly celebrity on a picnic, who would you invite and what would you bring for food?"

So, who would you invite? What would you bring to eat?

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

For the love of God if anyone puts anyone under 75 for this answer...
I will, well...I won't be surprised!
I would love to take Doris Day...(I think she is like 85 or more)
Or Clint Eastwood...or Tom Jones...
We would eat manacotti...at my house.
Of course, my first choice is George Cloony...but he is NOT elderly. Well, to me anyway!

The Maguires said...

I know this sounds a little depressing, but I would invite any Holocaust survivor. Did you know we are the LAST generation that will be able to talk to a survivor and actually hear their story. I think it would be an amazing experience to hear it first hand.
I think I would like to eat steak, I would take them to Ruth's Chris for this special occasion.