Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Friend Crush

I have a huge friend crush on David Hughes.

In case you're not sure what a friend crush is: Experiencing a strong desire to become friends with a person you don't know very well. Often times, people experiencing friend crushes will exhibit nervousness, giddiness, idolatry, admiration, and clumsiness similar to those emotions experienced when being around a regular crush.

I want to hang out with David all the time...but with photos like these, who wouldn't want to?





I was going to blog about this the other night, but I was nervous that it would be super awkward...then when I told David about my crush, he beat me to it and called me out...

3 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

I am David's other mother...ask him! He tries to convince my kids he is their uncle! I think they secretly wish he was! David Hughes is AWESOME!

sunshine said...

1. that last picture you are freaking stunning[liek you arent every day though... :)]
2. you are so cute and super funny
3. he is way lucky to have you friend crushing on him... ahhaahaha!

ali said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
david obviously, according to heather mctaggart, attaches himself to everyone as a family member
and now all our c-group girls think i have a crush on my brother
which i dont
(have a brother, or a crush, that is)

rambling on...i love you and your funny blogs