Thursday, December 13, 2007

Father Daughter Date Night

I had a great night with my dad...
He came to see the place (which he had not yet seen fully-furnished and decorated)...he kept saying he loved the art (a Police poster, an Abbey Road sign and a giant Flatiron building photo)

I had made him a CD of 80's cover songs that they have played on Grey's Anatomy (and one from Smallville), so we listened to that on the way to dinner.

We waited for a table by walking around Borders...I bought LOST season 3 and he bought a bunch of car magazines...

We had dinner, then walked to get ice cream...

When he dropped me off I lent him LOST season 1 and "Love is a Mix Tape"...I think he will love both.

It was such a great night. I really am excited for the next time!

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I love Dad date nights! I have had one with my dad since I was in junior high. I love it....It's GREAT being his only daughter!

Josh(ua) Treece said...

this is so great! I'm sure many good times will be had in the future! Also, I'm leaving this comment using my new iPod touch!