Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Night at Montage

I just had one of the best birthday parties of my life...

Katie, Amanda and I spent the night at Montage. It was unbelievable. Katie and I spent the day at the spa...and then checked in to a beautiful room. We only left the room for 45 minutes...to sit and chat in the jacuzzi.

We ordered dinner, dessert and breakfast from room service.
We laid around in comfy robes, in a giant bed, watched Waitress (and the Bachelor, though it was not my choice)...that's it...it was everything I hoped it would be.

(we didn't use this bathtub, but it was just so pretty!)

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

So glad you had such a nice, relaxing and calming 24 hours...It was fun to see you guys sitting and reading in the spa lounge...
Life is good

The Maguires said...

It was everything I hoped it would be as well! It was AMAZING....Thank you thank you thank you!

Mel East said...

omg my mom workes there as a fitness intstruter!! thats so cool! i love that hotel!!