Thursday, November 15, 2007

Leaders Are Learners (Copyright Rick Warren)

I am always amazed at the places my lessons are hidden.

Tonight, while watching Gossip Girl, I really felt like God was teaching me something...I know this sounds unbelievable and ridiculous...but I honestly feel as though my heart was being nudged toward something I've been feeling and fighting for a while.

You see, Serena learned a valuable lesson tonight...and I need to follow her example. Believe me, I know how lame this sounds...

If you watched it, you know what I mean...if you didn't, that's probably okay.

It's really a bummer when people say lessons aren't deep enough for them...I think, if you are looking to learn, you can learn anywhere...(for good and for bad)...

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

What was the lesson?

sunshine said...

i like looking at your blog... it puts a smile on my face