Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Here is London...


I really wish I were standing right here...looking at this in person.
I wish I were wearing a scarf and a big coat and walking up toward Leicester Square...
I would enjoy a delcious Peppermint Hot Chocolate whilest reading a book or looking out the window at passers-by.
Then I would have a delicious Chicken Ramen with my friends...before heading off the the Stags to chat the night away.

I'm sure this is not what life is like there right now...but it is exactly what my dream of that life is...

I miss you, terribly.

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Wow...that is beautiful! Are you sure you don't want to move to London rather than Kenya?

sunshine said...

aww i love london! ive never been but its one of the orgins of theatre! and i love old places...we should go together...like target right? haha
i hope you liked my sweaterish vest!

Allison Murray said...

is this the london eye???
cause i TOTALLY rode that and it was amaaaaazing.

Ange said...

Dear London,
If I were there with you I would spend ample amounts of time in the reading room at the British museum, hanging with my pigeon friends at Trafalgar, and just walking around in the goodness that is London! I TOO miss you!!!
PS. Say hi to Oxford for me:(

Josh Peters said...

if only living and working here was as "blissful" as our holdaying here... but you've inspired me to get out and spend the afternoon on the streets.