Monday, November 05, 2007

Fresh With Jeff Corwin

Just when I thought I couldn't love Jeff Corwin anymore, I stumbled upon his new show.

I was watching Trading Spaces and left the room to finish getting ready...when I came back in, this Christmas-came-early present was on the TV.

Fresh with Jeff Corwin...here's the description:
Jeff shares his knowledge with viewers about how to have fun while planning and preparing tasty healthy meals on a budget and a busy schedule. No one leads a busier life than Jeff. His personal taste has always been finding ways to eat light and right.

Oh, and here's the TV listings, in case you want to catch an episode...or season pass it...It's on Discovery Home, not the Food Network.

1 comment:

The Maguires said...

Seriously? Jeff Corwin? Seriously? That's what does it for you? Really?