Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Double Flush

There are four stalls in the women's bathroom at the office, each of them equipped with a low-flushing toilet. If you are not alone in the bathroom, that's bad news for both of you...because each of you will have to double-flush, making it sound as though you just pooped. Oh, and if you try to flush at the same time, nothing happens...that makes for a triple-flush.

And, to make matters worse, you will have to push the sink button down at least three times to sufficiently wash your hands...

Every time I visit the bathroom, this is frustrating to me. I always want to say "I'm not pooping!"

5 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

I agree we should be bathroom buds.

JasonJEM said...

Question, will the ETV new central plant solve this? Is this a whole campus issue?

Bethany said...

I'm pretty sure they will know that you weren't pooping being that you are the loudest pee-er ever!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Our new office, by code, has two circular buttons on top of the tank...one is half white and half black for #1, the other is all black for #2...
the 'half button' is a very quick almost soundless flush but the 'all black' button is loud and long...gives me the jitters...

Thanks for a smelly blog...

Luke St.Hilaire said...

i dont want to know that girls poop