Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas Time is Here...Happiness and Cheer

I love Christmas.

I love watching laying under a blanket, watching a Christmas movie...the room dark save for the tiny glow from the lights on the tree.

I love walking through a store and seeing Christmas decorations. Even if I'm not buying anything, I walk through the aisles looking at everything.

I love to listen to Christmas music. The day after Thanksgiving to Christmas Day, it is all Christmas music, all the time. I own a wide-array of Christmas albums (Frank Sinatra, Martina McBride, Christina Aguilera, NSYNC, Crystal Lewis). I love to listen to these albums because they are only 25 songs that artists typically choose from. The best part about Christmas, though, is that everyone has their own arrangements...their views of Christmas classics. (In the same way that everyone has different opinions on Santa, decorations, traditions...)

I am very excited for Thanksgiving this year...but mostly because it means Christmas time is here.

3 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Today...I decorated my house for Christmas. Sorry Thanksgiving, this year you get skipped over.

Julie Hibbard said...

YOU are such a good writer! You should try to get published!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Alli,
Haven't we talked about your getting published many times before?
Both you and your Mom...
Go for it!