Saturday, October 20, 2007

You're My Best Friend (by Queen)

Katie and I drove down to Youth Specialties this afternoon, and talked and laughed all the way here.

We love to change the lyrics from a popular song to fit whatever the conversation is.

Here are a few of the best from today:

She Bugs, She Bugs ("She Bangs, She Bangs" by Ricky Martin)

We Own the Night ("Because the Night" by 10,000 Maniacs)

I've Got Some Tums in My Pocket ("Hand in My Pocket" by Alanis Morissette)

I'm Turning on Fraizee ("Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley)

Too Many Pools Have Been Built In-Between Us ("Too Many Walls" by Cathy Dennis)

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

You guys are so funny! You have your own language and your own song writing abilities. And you crack yourselves up.
Nothing like a best friend!
:)