Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Am the Biggest Loser

Tonight, while watching The Biggest Loser, I cried quite a bit.

Watching the Red Team, as they watched their videos from home...the spouses saying "I miss you", the kids saying "I love you daddy! I miss you"...so sweet.

Then, as if that weren't bad enough...one of the contestants found out her mother was dying from leukemia, so she went home and her mom died that day (or the very next day)...

Holy cow...I totally cried, alone, on my couch...over the lives of strangers...

3 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

UGH! I had tivoed this and read your blog before I had a chance to watch it! You've got to say SPOILER WARNING!

Loko Rocks said...

I totally hear ya...I cried too!! Poor Hollie...I prayed for her right then and there...I think Kim is gonna FLIP next week...

TSHarrison said...

I did the same thing last night. Except it was Beauty and the Geek and I didn't cry. And I had some guys over who laughed at me for watching it.
So I guess it's nothing like your night.
Sorry.