Monday, October 08, 2007

Could I BE More Embarrassed?

I am sitting on my couch, feeling a little sick (stuffy nose, scratchy throat) and thinking that I would really like to go for a walk around the lake...

I was thinking: oh, I'll bring my house key, my phone and some money so I can go to the grocery store on my way back to buy medicine and some food.

Here's the embarrassing part. I actually thought: I don't want to carry my purse around the lake...it's a shame I don't have a fanny pack.

Oh man, I'm a loser...

P.S. The only fanny pack I've ever owned was black and said New Kids on the Block. That doesn't help make me look less like a loser.

5 comments:

Heather Leith said...

that exact thought has run through my mind before.

really, they're so convenient...i say we bring them back.

Jaime Snyder said...

You should get a Gucci Belt Bag. I have one for work (I do the weddings at Montage) and it is FABULOUS!! Ask your mom, I love it, and no it is not a fanny pack but a Belt Bag, sounds so much better!

Zach Zeiger said...

well if ur bringing it back...i have to wear one.

Matt Jensen said...

I enjoyed your "Chandler Bing" title.

PETE Di LALLO said...

When you turn 25 those things won't bother you any more...a fanny pack is a fanny back and beats stuffing your pockets with stuff...