Monday, September 24, 2007

A-DVD-ICTED

I love TV on DVD.

I may love TV on DVD more than most things.

I really enjoy coming home to a nice, comfy couch, a large bottle of water, and Grey's Anatomy.

Today at lunch, we had talked about the finale of Smallville season 1...and thanks to the brilliance of TV on DVD, we watched it tonight over some ice cream. (side note: if you have not watched Smallville, I highly recommend it; it is such great TV.)

Here are shows that I would love to own on DVD:
* Hey Dude
* Doug
* Small Wonder
* ALF
* Mr. Belvedere
* Perfect Strangers
* Welcome Freshman
* Flash Forward

What would you love to own?

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Arrested Development. Best TV I have ever watched. (course I don't watch much!)

Cathi said...

I love Hey Dude with my whole heart.

The Maguires said...

Are you kidding me? LOVE BOAT. That is all I ever need.