Monday, September 24, 2007

Butt Tattoo

My very first concert was New Kids on the Block.

I vividly remember being in 4th grade and being SO excited to sit on the grass to watch my favorite band sing and dance to the best songs ever.

I also remember, quite clearly, the woman in the parking lot who had won a contest from KISS FM: Backstage passes if she would have KIIS FM tattooed on her rear-end in front of the concert arena. Classy.

On the way to Muse, we were talking about this:

What band do you love so much, that you would be willing to have be publicly tattooed for backstage passes?

I'm going to bet that you won't answer NKOTB.

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Sting, Joe Jackson, and John Mayer.
Wait! How big are these tattoos?!

*and, just a note...your first concert was Culture Club when you were 18 months old.
ka ma na!

The Maguires said...

I would need a lot more than backstage passes! Like cold hard cash, for 100,000 I would tattoo U2 on my delicate hiney.

Gina Vistaunet said...

Bon Jovi!!

Brent said...

Todd Cooper

Anonymous said...

I would rather have a "Hello, my name is KEVIN" sticky nametag replica tattooed on my chest. Seriously.

Jen Panunzio said...

My answer is not NKOTB but I just wanted to say that I was at that concert too and it was my first also. I was in the 6th grade and I sat on the grass to watch them at the Pacific Ampitheater. I might have already told you this...oh well. :)