Sunday, September 30, 2007

Best Worst Song Ever

Bethany and I sit right next to each other at work.
We each take turns singing songs that pop in to our heads, in hopes that it we can get the other to sing it (without realizing it)...

I constantly lose this game...She can sing songs all day and I will have them stuck in my head within minutes...

That is, until last week. I found the best "gets stuck in your head" song...

Jenny from the Block, by J-Lo.

So, anytime Bethany says "Ha ha! I got that song in your head!" I say "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got..." and she begins to cry in defeat...

It's one of my very favorite things to do...

5 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Did you know that 11 people are credited with writing Jenny From the Block? Sad, isn't it?

JasonJEM said...

Had mine yesterday, "Ittzy Bittz Tinni Winnie Yellow pooka dot bikini..."

Allison Murray said...

she does you can dance if you want to as well.
gets her good....every time.

Bethany said...

Remember that one time when I hated you?!

MamaSue said...

She also knows a song for every word in the english language, and no matter what you say to her, she will begin singing a song with lyrics that include a word from your comment. She cannot help herself from doing this; it's genetic.