Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To Whom It May Concern...

We've arrived safely from Chicago to Germany. We are now waiting to board our final leg of the trek...a Lufthansa flight to Budapest (which my mom constantly pronounces with the "scht").

Current cost of internet: 8 Euro for 1 hour

Current page of HP7: 80 (I will be finished by this trip's end...I can't stand the look of appalled disappointment on the faces of friends who hear I have not read it yet)

I'm sure you'll hear more from us when we arrive in Budapescht. (Here's how I know: my mom actually said "Come on people! Don't you know we have to blog!" when the line was taking too long at the check-in counter)

Brian Hurst, an amazingly Hungarian gift is coming your way.

5 comments:

b.hurst said...

well im excited.

mostly jealous, but some excitement.

JasonJEM said...

8 Euros = 10.7904 U.S. dollars

Got to love Google!

Mike Lovato said...

Wow, I can't believe you haven't finished Harry Potter yet either. I haven't read them, but Nicole knocked this one out in like 3 days.

Anonymous said...

YOU haven't finished HP7 yet?

Gina Vistaunet said...

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what HP7 was.. thank you Mike Lovato.

AND its PEST! Even if its really SCHT, it sounds better PEST.