Tuesday, August 21, 2007

O--Hare There!

My mom and I left at 4 o'clock this morning for our European excursion...Hungary, Austria and Prague...all in a span of 8 days.

We are currently sitting in the O'Hare Airport waiting to fly to Germany...

One thing I'll say for my mother: the woman knows the value of wireless internet. We sat down, an hour remaining before our next flight, and she pulls out her laptop and credit card. "Only $7!" she says, "Totally worth it. We'll just do a quick blog."

So, I will be out of the country for a few days, but while traveling with my mom, I will definitely be blogging.

I try not to post the same stories as she, so my blog may be filled with my own obscure thoughts and links to her stories and photos of the days...but there will be something, of that I'm sure.

4 comments:

JasonJEM said...

Is it weird that I read both your and your mom's blog religiously, well er'. You know what I mean. But have never met either of you, weird to me. Thanks to Josh who I also have never met. But you'll have to keep us aware of the cost of bloging on your trip.

Anonymous said...

have fun!! :D

PETE Di LALLO said...

You and your Mom are the Title Twins,

Dear O Hare Pair...

OK
I tagged you this morning about the bunny in the church placing an offering story? I honestly don't remember all of it so could you please do it for me...please...I didn't charge you for the ride to the airport in the middle of the night...so please, please...

Heather McTaggart said...

Gosh, thanks so much! We were ALL worried! Really we were, we all cried a good long cry at the thought of not hearing from the "gals a travel!" HAVE AN AMAZING SAFE AND MEMORY MAKING TIME!