Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Apparently I look 17...and 65

When the pizza boy brought our delicious cheese pizza he told me that he really isn't supposed to take checks from people under the age of 18.

My response? "Uh, yeah, you're nice, but I am definitely over 18."

Then, when I went to Alyssa's 1st grade graduation ceremony, the kid next to me (who farted through the entire night) was talking to his friend who pointed at me and asked "Is that your Grandma?"

My response? [crinkled face and look at his father]...my thoughts [idiot kid, do you not know what a grandma looks like?!]

I'm not sure if this makes me want to wear this red-and-white-striped shirt all the time OR if it makes me never want to wear it again!

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

A delicious cheese pizza just for me! I don't think I want to wear the shirt for sure!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I would have punched the little farter...

The pizza delivery boy obviously didn't know better or he wouldn't be delivering pizzas...or he may have been trying to complement you...

These days when I'm asked if I'm a senior citizen I say 'thank you kid'...

jessie estupinan said...

These made me laugh. Only because I can totally see your crinkled face, totally saying, "Uh, HELLOOOO!?" And then totally rolling your eyes, then looking back up to the speaker, looking like nothing happened.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

i've totally used that pickup line

pizza boys a smart one. hope you tipped him well

Alanna Moine said...

This week my doctor thought I was 16. Yes, 16.

I'm actually kind of used to it.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Alanna,
your doctor is gay!