Monday, May 07, 2007

My Top 5 TV Moments

5. "The Best Chrismukkah Ever" The O.C. This is a little unfair because I love this show too much to choose one episode I love most. I just knew it had to make the list. This episode is pretty great though; the introduction of Christmukkah, Summer and Anna fighting for Seth...

4. "The One With The Embryos" FRIENDS. Monica and Rachel compete against Joey and Chandler in a "Who knows whom better" game written by Ross. Phoebe is implanted with her brothers babies, and in the end her brother (Giovanni Ribisi) yells "My sister's gonna have my baby!"

3. "Weapons of Class Destruction" Veronica Mars. When Veronica tails Jonathan Taylor Thomas to the hotel and Logan comes to save her.

2. "They Can't Take That Away from Me" Family Ties.
When Alex and Lauren (Courtney Cox) break-up in the kitchen. "What did you think I would do at this moment..."

1. "49th Wedding Anniversary", The Cosby Show.
The Huxtables lipsync a Ray Charles song for Cliff's parents' anniversary. "You know the nighttime, is the right time, to be with the one you love now..."

3 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Wow, I am impressed, I thought you were too young to know what "Family Ties" was???? Maybe I am really not THAT old! Were you alive before or after the microwave was invented?

Julie Hibbard said...

BABY!!! BABY!!! BABY!!! OOOOHHHH!!!
(make face with eye closed)BABY NOW!
I wanna love, no one above you, hold me tight, make everything allright...
GREAT episode.
The Alex P. Keaton and Ellen one is good too. Everyone cried...

PETE Di LALLO said...

No. 1, my all-time favorite too...
one of the best Ray Charles songs, also recorded by Aretha...
as for the the other 'moments' I bet your aunts loved them also...
but then, they've always griped about us letting them watch too much TV...what-a-ya-gona-do?