Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Humor from the Jr. Highers

Things Overheard at my Small Group:
* Is RSM a city?
* Long-Legged Glowy Man (Kayla's Fictitious Super Hero)
* Leprosy, Lupus (I tried to say dessert, it came out disease--those were a few spur-of-the-moment "scattegories" answers)
* You're going to name your son rodent?
* Beverage: Light Beer
* Oh my gosh! It's a piece of bread!
* Boo Boo (In response to "Name a Bible Character")


Misspelled Words from the "Scattegories" Game:
* Brocile/Brocle-- Broccoli
* Brain--Brian (TWO different girls spelled it like this)
* Bergendy--Burgundy
* Beconcia--Bianca
* Lambergine/Lampoquichi--Lamborghini
* Leanin and Things--Linens and Things
* Leveta--Latvia
* Liqurus--Licorice
* Limeinade--Lemonade
* Lemn Serbrt--Lemon Sherbet
* Raddle Snake--Rattle Snake
* Rio Dechanero--Rio De Janeiro
* Luckey--Lucky
* Linchon--Lincoln

6 comments:

ali said...

oh. my. gosh. i don't think i have laughed that hard in a long time.

thanks for letting me come!

p.s. lupus and leprosy were OUR answers! haha :)

Brent said...

I was going to defend "Is RSM a city?" until I saw the misspellings.

Our school systems are failing us.

Alanna Moine said...

Lampoquichi is hilarious!

Kendra said...

aww good times good time. hehe

annie said...

So funny! I like the leanin and things... i laughed pretty hard at that one.

elise! said...

that was sooo fun! thanks for being an awesome leader!