Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photos from my week

Ensenada was so fun...I had a great village of students who were super flexible and never complained...and we spent so much time together and I never was sick of them!

Here are a few photos...I'm hoping to get some more, so I'll post them as they come...

We "ARGH" friends


Alanna...word...I think I have a similar picture from 7 years ago in Mexico. I should look for it...


Waterbottle game.


Broken yo yo.


Here's Village Five...doing our two favorite things: stopping at taco stands, and singing in the van.






A few of the girls from my village...






On our last afternoon, we stopped in town and had some tacos, went shopping and then headed back to the car. While we were waiting for the other shopping group to come back, Kevin sat on the fence to relax. Instead, the fence gave way and he did a complete back-flip and landed on the other side of the fence on his back.


Oh my gosh, I don't believe it in my life!


Some of the boys after our shopping adventure.



Shea is as awkward as possible.

6 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Hey, that is my kid in one of those pics! Allison...THANK YOU FOR SPENDING THE WEEK WITH MY DAUGHTER! She absolutely loved you and loved getting to know you! I love my saying "it takes a village to raise our kids" and with that I appreciate that she has role models like you to walk her down the paths of Ensenada!

kayla rae said...

You had the best group ever!

Alanna Moine said...

those are some great photo's alice! You really did have a great village...some of my faves in those photos!

Heather Leith said...

oh in the pic of you and the mexican flag...the girl next to you...i was riding in my brother's girlfriend's friend's car with her...and that girl was a friend to the friend. She was riding in the trunk because there wasn't enough room. I completely do not know her, and only was riding in a car with her, yet here she is in your Ensanada post THE NEXT DAY.

did that make any sense?

Brent said...

KReev went? Nice.

You had a good group.

Julie Hibbard said...

Oh my gosh I don't believe it in my life. You were like 18 months old when you said that too!! Hilarious.
I love you so much. You have the best memory...