Monday, April 02, 2007

The Next Generation of Bloggers

I've had a terrible time, in the last 24-hours, trying to find great internet from my bedroom...so, please forgive me for not posting yesterday.

I took three JH girls with me to the mall yesterday.
Two of them have blogs. You can read their versions of the day here and here.

I had such a great time with them. We laughed so hard, and danced in the car, and spoke in British accents. It makes me excited for what my kids could be like at that age...

If only I could figure out what to do with them up to age 13?!

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Their blogs are so cute! It was the best day of their lives! Pee Pee the waiter and the man who fell in love with you at Nordstrom and the spendid English accents.
You are such a great leader and so much fun to be with.
Glad you want to have kids again!
:)

ponch0 said...

Thanks so much for taking us it was super fun! Can you email me the pics that we took?

jessie estupinan said...

it was so so fun!!!!!

we totally TOTALLY need to make it a tradition somehow.

jessie estupinan said...

oh and i didn't get a chance to say thank you because i left a little bit early.

THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I sent a comment but it didn't show up...was asking about what my generation of bloggers is called...
I know..post baby boomerloggers

PETE Di LALLO said...

...continued:
who can't spell...