Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm definitely still a kid

I'm laying in my room right now thinking about going to sleep.

It's 85 degrees (at least) in my room. I asked the fan if it's making things cooler, it shook its head.

I thought to myself. I should sleep on top of the covers tonight...that might be cooler.

Then I had this completely ridiculous feeling of "then there is nothing to protect me"...

Yet another example of how things never change...even if I'm "supposed to be a grown-up", I'm definitely still a kid.

I'm going to turn on the air conditioner...and crawl under my covers.

6 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

That joke about the fan: super funny. Also, a bit by Mitch Hedberg.

I think people putting word ver on here is ridiculous. But this one says "phave", and I love that word. It's kind of my... Oh, never mind...

Matt Jensen said...

josh: a recycled joke can never be "super funny"

Allison: Give Bjork a try, you'll grow to love her oddities (plus she might not be from this planet, so give her a break)

Brent said...

Air conditioning is so nice. I don't have it. My fan doesn't talk to me either.

David T. Ulrich said...

i laughed while reading this.

thank you for thhis joyful addition to my day.

ponch0 said...

I could picture you doing this. Smart move with the air conditioner. That always helps.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

a really good movie usually gets me to sleep

ie. - independence day, jurassic park, mighty ducks