Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Hated My Own Guts Tonight

I had a delicious lunch today, but my intestines did not agree.
They spent the afternoon very upset with me.

I understand that it was a large lunch. I even understand the uncommon foods.

But, really, couldn't you have chosen to fight back before we got to Josh's birthday party? There are few things that I hate more than having to poop in the "guest" bathroom at a party.

Dear intestines,
You suck. I hate your--well, I hate you.
From now on let's try to resolve our issues before we go out in public.
Maybe we could fight it out at work or at home, but others need to see us at peace.
Your friend,
Allison

7 comments:

Brent said...

I'm glad I couldn't make the party.

Josh Peters said...

dear allison's guts,

i may or may not remember this comment in the morning... but I'm sorry you had to expel yourself in my roommate's dirty bathroom. thanks for the gift (and i'm not talking about whatever you left in the porcelain bowl).

Julie Hibbard said...

Ugh! I am sooo sorry....
:(
other than that, did you have fun?

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I thought that you didn't do that in bathrooms other than your own... And are you talking about that weirdo sandwich from the condiment cafe?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Hey blogging Queen who thought me everything...
Now that I know you can say 'poop' on blogs I probably won't....

blythe said...

yikes. that's crappy.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

hahaha

good pun blythe