Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Did 'Nothing' All Day Today

and it was awesome...

I love my job. I truly, truly do. Having said that, there are only two weeks a year that Wildside does not have services, and so I can take a week and slow down: Easter and Christmas.

Sunday is Easter...so, I am intentionally slowing down this week to enjoy it.

Today I made it a point to do 'nothing'. I answered some emails, helped with a few accounting things, but generally I hung around and chatted with my co-workers. I did make a list of things to do tomorrow--since I can't spend an entire week being unproductive.

It was great. I really love my team.

I skipped out of work a little early to play some Wii with Lu, Ryanne and Jonathan...

Then had coffee with my friend Ryan who I haven't seen since Kenya, so it was fun to catch up.

Then sat at my house, reading People magazines, and watching an old Amazing Race and last week's Smallville...

Now, I'll check blogs and think about what to wear for "Fancy Wednesday" tomorrow!

3 comments:

Brent said...

Me too.
Wait, that's everyday.
I need a life.

Unknown said...

WOW...FINALLY!!! You got to see Ryan!!! Thee Ryan??? How was it...ahh, screw it, I am just going to call you in a few mins to talk about it.

Allie said...

Ryan's just a friend?



I had no idea...