Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Adventurous Life (Pt 2 of 2)

The second half of my Monday was equally as adventurous.

I went "home-looking".

My good friend, Ryanne (RNDW) told me about these homes that she totally saw me moving into...In Aliso Viejo, they are three story town-house/condos with brick outsides.

So, Josh Garrett and I went to check things out...

They are amazing. You could check out Josh's blog over the next few days, since he will be blogging, in detail, about his love for these homes...maybe.

My favorite home was a three-story, two master bedrooms, two and a half baths...it was so beautiful. It was decorated with golf pictures, shoes and clubs...so I guess I will have to take up golf.

Momma, we need to go over there, soon...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Josh should get married and live in that house. Or you should at least get married. Or you should at least get that house. Or ... crud, I'm stuck now, aren't I? Help!

JG

Josh_ewe_a said...

Oh Josh Griffin...you have so much to learn about life. It is almost precious how cute, innocent, and ignorant you are. I guess no one "told you" when you got older like they said they would. Bummer bro. Anyways...Allison, I finished by blog and I even did a few extra ones. So, I stuck with my promise to you. Now, you need to hold up to your end of the deal...

Julie Hibbard said...

I have heard about them. Maybe I will go by there today and check them out. I heard they are fairly affordable too.
So, does this mean you are not moving to Kenya or London?
:)

E.Money said...

Thank you for the Salute Your Shorts reference!! i REALLY miss that show...

E.Money said...

maybe i should clarify that my comment was a response to something YOU said, and not this particular blog. guys, i'm not crazy!!!

Cathi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.