Monday, March 12, 2007

Meagan and MJ...

became husband and wife yesterday...it was such a fun day! Meagan looked beautiful, and Mychal John was so fancy...Congratulations guys!

I love the new wedding trend of no assigned seating. I really enjoyed being at a table yesterday with a bunch of people that I don't see a lot. I sat between Courtney Gause and Brian Olsen and across from Josh and Jaime Warren...oh, and 3 strangers.

The strangers wouldn't have been so bad had the father not yelled ridiculous things during the reception. My favorite: "Start kissing that B****!" as people began clinking glasses. Awesome.

There were disposable cameras on each table, and Brian spent the reception taking candid close-ups. Then, instead of leaving the cameras for the bride and groom, he pockets two and has them developed on the way home. Here's a small sample of the day.

Courtney, please don't be upset by this...I'm in these too!

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Who was Josh Garrett's date?? She doesn't look like his type.

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Ohh crap, I would hate you a little bit but these are so freaking funny and HORRIBLE pictures of everyone how can you resist?

Cathi said...

Hmmmm....am I drunk in this shot?

JPBarter said...

Hey Allie,

I am so happy that you blogged it up about this incident. There were many times that Brian and I just looked at each other trying to decide if what we heard was what we really heard.

Brent said...

That's hilarious. I should have sat with you guys. I'm glad I didn't make it into that photo montage though.

blythe said...

i'm pretty sure the three strangers at your table were Jamie Baers family...she was one of the bridesmaids.

that's funny