Monday, March 26, 2007

Fried Foods and Friends

Last night was super fun...
It was a great ending to a really fun weekend.

My friend Allison and I were supposed to go out...then she felt more like staying in, so I invited myself to her house. We hung around and chatted about life...and then went out to have some dinner.

Her roommate--and my new friend--Megan joined us for dinner at Macaroni Grill...

We sat down at the table, took a look at the menu and had a conversation that went like this:

Megan: "Wow, the fried mozzarella sounds good."

Me: "Yeah, it does. So does the calamari."

Allison: "What if we just ordered a bunch of appetizers?"

Me: "What if we just ordered one of each appetizer?"

So, that's what we did. We had one of each of the appetizers. And they were all delicious. Here's a photo of our table spread...


Next time, the plan is to order one of each dessert. It will be a challenge, but I think we're up to it.

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

PLEASE INVITE ME TO THE DESSERT DINNER!! This looks like it was fabulous!!!

elise! said...

oh my gosh that sounds sooooo good! how many different appetizers were on the menu? was it an outrageoulsy expensive resturaunt?

ponch0 said...

sooooooo delicious

Brent said...

Your mom and I still need to plan our dessert dinner at the Jumper. You would be invited of course.