Friday, March 30, 2007

Beam Me Up, Scotty*

*Matt Hall: I'm sorry I mocked you for saying this and then used it as my blog title. In retrospect, it was very clever of you to think of that. (Write that down!)

The first beams of the Student Zone frame are in place! We took a little field trip to see them today...They started with the JH room...and it looks great already!

Check it out!



Here are the staff members that took the field trip...


The JH team...


This is Katie Edwards (she has been mentioned many times on my blog) with the five of us who grew up at Saddleback and now work in Student Ministries...

5 comments:

elise! said...

thats soooo cool! do they know when it will be done? I am excited. :)

annie said...

I can't wait til it's finished, it is going to be INCREDIBLE!!

Brent said...

Yay!

jessie estupinan said...

it's going to be insaneeeeee!!! i am so exciteddd!

ponch0 said...

I am sooo thrilled! I hope you guys and girlys had fun veiwing it! (or I mean what is there so far...)