Friday, March 16, 2007

AM-sterdam

On our flight home from Kenya, we had an 8-hour layover in Amsterdam. A few of us (I'll admit, I was slightly coaxed in to going--since my nervous-follow-the-rules-stay-out-of-the-unknown-and-therefore-out-of-danger side kicked in) wandered in to the city to explore.

Keep in mind, we arrived in town at 6am(ish) and our flight to L.A. was at 1(ish).

The day was chilly, but not too bad. I spent four days in this city a few years ago and did not see as much as I saw in this morning. The only sadness: H&M didn't open until after we had to head back...

On the train ride from the airport...in the "silent cart".


Even in Amsterdam, I'm ready to pose for any picture.


The entire adventurous group.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Josh is posing too, with his butt.

Julie Hibbard said...

Amsterdam gets a bad rap because of one small little area of the city. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and I would go back again in a heartbeat!
So glad you chose to get out and explore rather than sit 8 hours in an airport with the others who will one day say, "Well, I was in the airport in Amsterdam". Sorry, doesn't count.