Saturday, February 17, 2007

What a difference a week makes

LAST SATURDAY I WAS:
In Indiana.
In 3 degree weather.
Wearing Ugg boots and a huge coat.
Prepping a program for 1300 people.
Making to-do lists for the next weekend.
Watching a Salvador concert.
Eating at a fancy steakhouse for dinner.

THIS SATURDAY I AM:
In California.
In 85 degree weather.
Wearing jeans and a T-Shirt (and sweating).
Prepping a program for 217 people.
Making a packing list for Kenya.
Watching Parent Trap (Lindsay Lohan).
Eating hot dogs for dinner.

NEXT SATURDAY I WILL BE:
In Kenya.
In (most likely) 80-90 degree weather.
Wearing jeans and a T-Shirt (and maybe a sweatshirt).
Prepping a song for a church of 200+ people.
Journaling about my trip.
Watching TV on DVD while falling asleep.
Eating (hopefully) potatoes, chicken and coke from a bottle for dinner.
Talk about a difference...

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Last week you were kissing the bricks
This week you are kissing Matt
Next week you will be kissing a giraffe...

Jen Panunzio said...

How long will you be in Kenya? Is Matt going too? You would think that I would know, but sadly I do not.

Your mom is so funny!

Jen Panunzio said...

Oh, one more thing. I totally remember in elementary school we had to do a huge project on a country. I picked Kenya. Not sure why but I clearly remember the project. Just thought you would want to know. :)