Friday, February 16, 2007

Thea Michelle

My cousin Thea is the most articulate little child I've ever met.

Today, I had two cute conversations with her.

FIRST:
I asked her if she wanted a million dollars. She said, "Of course". When I asked how she would spend the money, she replied, "Twelve soccer balls, forty-two baseballs, and 50-cents on a palm tree chair".


SECOND:
After the viewing, funeral, graveside service, and lunch--for my great-grandpa-- Thea looks at my Nana (my great-grandma) and says "Hey, what about Grandpa?" We said, "What do you mean?" She responded simply with "Well, he's supposed to be with us". Not a dry-eye at the table.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

So sweet. That last conversation was a doozy...my dad's eyes welling up was more than I could handle. Thanks for sharing it...