Monday, February 05, 2007

My Favorite Movie Lines

I stole this idea from my mom...

* Waiter, there is too much pepper in my paprikash, but I would be proud to partake of your pe-can pie.

* Horses, horses, horses, horses...

* You can't just ask people why they're white.

* I'll be quiet. I'll be peace.

* I got my Tuesday panties on, but I guess you knew that, didn't ya?

* I killed a man with a trident.

* He's so handsome, just like his reward posters.

* George Bailey, I'm gonna love you 'til the day I die.

* I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

* Lawrence is good at piano. He shall be rockin' in my show.

* No corrective lenses tonight, Mr. Papageorgio? No, I do not require them.

* No clothes on anyone, sickening.

I could go on all night...that's what she said.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I knew them all except the one about Lawrence. GREAT lines....
I wish I had a million dollars....Hotdog!!!
She's about to close the library!
Hee Haw!
It's a pickle George!
I'm all right...I'm all right!!
See, you CAN double up and quadruple up on the GOOD movies!
:)

blythe said...

i knew five of them...including the one about lawrence! ha. i liked this game.

Cathi said...

Thank you for the shout out to Big Business. We really ARE friends.