Thursday, January 18, 2007

Top Ten Worst Ideas For A Top Ten List

I knew that tonight was Top Ten List night.
Here are the terrible ideas that went through my head while trying to come up with one interesting list:

10. Jobs I have recently considered pursuing
9. Golden Globe Outfits
8. Delicious Starbucks beverages
7. Most Annoying Starbucks drink requests
6. Favorite Posts from my blog
5. Holidays...in order of my preference
4. Categories in which I will fail during The World Series of Pop Culture
3. FRIENDS episodes
2. Favorite Websites
1. Favorite Fonts


Which one would you actually hope to see as a Top Ten list?
If none, any ideas for interesting lists?

7 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

There had better not be any entries into #4! We're going to win this!

Matt Jensen said...

I actually wouldn't mind hearing your take on what your favorite to least favorite holiday is. I really think that list would vary quite a bit depending on a person's experience with a paticular holiday.

Leigh Sarti said...

How about Top 10 Holidays celebrated outside the US of A? Or Top 10 Underground Stations (can include NYC, London and Paris).

Jason Pogue said...

How about a Top 10 List of Fashion Ideas that Allison will pursue in 2007 that she has never attempted before?

E.Money said...

I would like to read: 10, 9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. or, in an easier format, 1-5, 7, and 9-10. anyway you look at it, I expect to see these. thank you.

Jen Panunzio said...

I actually would like to know Alli Hibb's top 10 favorite fonts!! I really would!

Katie Sadler said...

I would like to know what jobs you will be pusuing and if you plan to take me with you...or at least let me use your new job benefits...like free magazines??
Love your guts