Monday, January 15, 2007

New Book


I'm still reading "How to Walk in Heels", but I needed something with a little more story-line(ish) and a little less "how-to".

Recommended by both Brian Hurst and Josh Treece, and evidently read by Seth Cohen in some episodes of The O.C., I purchased Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs.

So far I have read about his foray in to the city of Sim, and his hatred for John Cusack. I have laughed out loud two dozen times, and read several paragraphs aloud to Matt Jensen--prompted by a few "what's so funny?"s.

I'll write more as I read more...but so far, so good.

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Kudos on your book selection. I just completed the chapter on the real world. We'll talk this week about our thoughts...

Julie Hibbard said...

Sounds like a great book...Love your new banner! I need one!
:)