Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My ABCs

Fill in your own ABCs:

A--ABBA song: Waterloo
B--Berenstain bear Character: Queenie McBear
C--Cheese: Cheddarella
D--Dance Move: The Bill Cosby (or Papa's)
E--Episode of Full House: When DJ sees Steve everywhere in Disney World
F--Fashion Magazine: Vanity Fair
G--Ghostbuster: Peter Venkman
H--Harry Potter book: 3
I--Inconsistency: No 4-legged animals...and I love bacon
J--John Mayer CD: Room for Squares
K--Katie Sadler moment: barfing on the way from the airport to school
L--Location for a nap: a dark, cold hotel room, with big warm sheets
M--Math Project: build your own mall (I received an 'A')
N--New Office Feature: No more shuttle rides
O--Old joke: How do you sell a chicken to a hard-of-hearing person? WANNA BUY A CHICKEN?!
P--PIXAR movie: Toy Story 2
Q--Quick Response: Shove it
R--Reality TV Show: Amazing Race
S--Sopranos episode: the intervention with Christopher
T--Toy from a McDonald's Happy Meal: little happy meal objects (hamburger, fries, shake and box) that transformed into robots
U--Uncomfortable moment: watching the outtakes from Jackass with my parents
V--Valentine's Day Dinner: The Melting Pot
W--Waiter: The New Year's Day waiter from Tony's in NYC
X--Xylophone-played composition: Carol of the Bells
Y--Yo Yo trick: Walk the dog
Z--Zuckerman's Famous Pig: Wilbur


I tag: Elizabeth, Brent, Alanna, Ryan McAnlis and my mom. Don't use my ABCs...use your own...

No comments: