Saturday, January 20, 2007

Job Requirements

Matt and I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory...during dinner, the waiters and waitresses sang Happy Birthday to the table next to ours. The song included "Happy Birthday from The Cheesecake..." and it had me thinking.

If I were to work in a restaurant, I would first need to hear their birthday song. I would not be caught singing "This is your birthday song, it isn't very long" or "Happy, Happy Birthday from all of us to you..."

I think I would work at Chuck E. Cheese...seriously, who wouldn't want to sing "Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, Happy Birthday from Chuck E. Cheese"?

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

And I can hear you singing it. You always did love that song at Chuckie's...
But, I bet your dinner was amazing. Did you have the mac & cheese balls?
Godiva cheesecake??
I'll put up with the song...
from the cheesecake????