Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tag! I'm it...

Emily tagged me, so here are 5 things that you may or may not know about me:

1) I hate Cinnamon. It makes my tongue itch and burn and it makes me think of all of the days my mom would take would take us to Willow Manor...Boresville, population: 1

2) I have been peed on by bats...in Kenya two years ago. Lucky for me, they caught me during the middle of a battle between me and some meat I ate...so I wasn't in the bed under their perch for long periods of time.

3) I was runner-up for "Most Likely to be Famous" during Senior year of High School... I lost, but I am determined to prove those nay-sayers wrong.

4) I thoroughly inspect my carts at Target before committing to one for my shopping experience: no dirt, bird poo, cigarette ashes, moisture of any kind, etc.

5) I am gathering my thoughts to write a book. It will hopefully bring about some discussions...and may help me to accomplish my #2.

I tag Matt Jensen, Josh Griffin, and Cathi Workman

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

What? You BEGGED me to take you to Willow Manor all the time...and you LIKED it!
What this has to do with cinnamon, I do not know ...now if you said I forced you to eat cinnamon poptarts or cinnamon toast crunch, I would understand the hatred for cinnamon...
Can't wait to read the book...be sure to tell everyone that I didn't let you watch "Friends" until you were 16...
and yet you know every episode by heart...
see, you turned out ok...

Cathi said...

I would read your book. Which eads me to ask whether you ever finished Special Topics? The end is really the best part...