Monday, December 04, 2006

Speaking this Weekend.

I spoke at all four Wildside services this past weekend.
At last blog about this, I thought my message would be on PERFECTION (God's view, world's view)...on Wednesday, things changed.

I ended up switching with Kurt's planned message for this upcoming weekend...on OPERATION (performing self-surgery...what sin is inside that needs to be surgically removed).

It was a really simple outline with Kurt's notes stuck here and there for me to pick and choose from, which was really helpful (at least to steer my thinking for my own stories or anecdotes).

It was a great weekend. I spent very little time prepping, so I really feel like God showed up and spoke through me...

2 comments:

Mike Lovato said...

Very cool....glad it went well!

E.Money said...

i thought it was GREAT :)